Pages

Sunday 18 June 2017

Fresh out of safe-space, ‘Harvard lib’ gets first job, until ‘white male’ boss dares to ask why she’s 2 hrs late

A new parody video on social media is a wake-up call for millennials with a safe space mentality. It hilariously projects how it looks when young liberals face their first jobs.
The video, from “The Conservative Millennial” Allie Stuckey lampoons the first day at a new job by a left wing, safe-spacer fresh from the cocoon of college.
 “I just graduated from college last week. Harvard actually. And I started my new job on Monday so obviously on Sunday night I wanted to go out with my friends and celebrate,” she said. “It was a late night, so Monday morning, first thing I rolled in around 10:30.”

Things got sticky when her fictitious “white, male,” boss asked her where she had been and why she was late.
“Where have I been?” she said. “I’ve been celebrating and I’ve been partying and then I’ve been sleeping and I’ve been resting because, you know what, this is a stressful time.”
“I feel a little bit pressured and a little bit endangered right now. I do not feel safe so I’ll just leave and come back when you change your tune Mr. white male boss,” she said.
But the millennial got a dose of reality when her imaginary boss fired her.
“This is the white male patriarchy at work,” she said.
But the outraged millennial had a plan to teach her boss a lesson.

Watch the video to find out what her master plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment