Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Girl Gets Stuck In The Head Of Barney The Purple Dinosaur (7 pics)


15-year-old Darby got her head stuck in the head of a Barney costume. She wanted to prank her friends by scaring them with it but karma had other plans. At least, her friends had some fun when they tried to get her out of it even though their efforts weren’t successful. 
Darby told WVTM-13, “I, like, look over by the couch and I see the Barney head, and I was just like, ‘You know what? I’m just going to put it on. It seemed like a fun way to scare her friends, and how could one possibly resist putting on a Barney costume if it’s just lying around?”

“They laid me down on the floor and Meredith took my feet and Sam took the head and they both pulled opposite directions.”

Of course, her friends took advantage of the situation and drove her to the fire station.

“When she first got there, we looked at it and it was tight. It had come down around her shoulders and was holding her arms, which looked kind of like dinosaur arms because she could bend from the elbows down, and it was little comical,” Lt. Vince Bruno of Trussville Fire and Rescue told WVTM-13.



No comments:

Post a Comment