Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

This ENTIRE Family Is Transgender

A local news station in Arizona ran a glowing piece on a family that is in transition — as in, the entire family, including the two young children, are all transgender.
Daniel Harrot, the "father" of the family, is a 41-year-old biological female who identifies as a man.
“It feels like you’re getting to live for the first time,” Daniel told KJZZ. “And my children are getting to be who they’ve always wanted to be.”
Daniel's daughter Mason, an 11-year-old biological female, identifies as a boy. And his son Josh, a 13-year-old biological male, identifies as a girl.
Confused yet?
Josh says he thinks he "was only, like 6 or 7" when he knew he was a girl.
Harrot's fiance is also transgender. Shirley Austin, a biological male described as "tall and blond and smiley" by KJZZ, claims to be a woman.
"The whole family is in transition," Austin says.
According to KJZZ, Daniel realized she was actually a man "after he gave birth to two kids."
Here's the moment Daniel "knew" she was trans:
Then, just last year, Joshua wanted to join Girl Scouts – despite being raised a boy.
That’s when Daniel was introduced to a word he had never heard before: transgender.
“And when I finally looked it up, and I realized, ‘Oh my gosh, they’re trans, and I know it’s true – because I am, too, and it’s been my whole life,’” Daniel said.
The young boy then followed his mother's (father's?) footsteps and came out as trans, too. Mason soon followed, identifying as a boy.
"Daniel knew to protect and support his kids, he had to live as his authentic self, too. So he cut his hair and went shopping — in the men’s section," says the news station.
"I opened my eyes, looked in that dressing room mirror and went, 'Oh this is it. This is perfect. This is me,'" said Daniel.
Daniel then met Shirley, 62, at a nonprofit for transgender youths, adding the fourth transgender to the family.
"I was never accepted before by people that really loved me, and we were married," said Shirley. "So why would any of that change?"
"It was so freeing, because I knew I could be me, and they’re going to understand me for who I am," Shirley added. "They’re going to know the hurts that I feel and how we can help each other."
According to Daniel, the family is "very traditonal." She (Daniel) does all the yard work and he (Shirley) does all the cooking.
Of course, while this profile on the transgender family is meant to showcase some sort of new-age "love" and "tolerance," it's void of the realities facing trans folks, particularly children who suffer from gender dysphoria.
A National Center for Transgender Equality survey, which looked at the largest sampling of transgender people ever, found that an alarming 40% of trans people have attempted suicide (compared to just 4.6% of the general population) and 30% have experienced homelessness.
When looking at children who are being encouraged to perceive themselves as transgender, as is the case with the Harrot family, the picture becomes more grim. With a vast majority of children outgrowing such gender confusion, why would we purposefully set them up for such a detrimental future by encouraging their confusion in the name of "tolerance"? These parents are mentally ill themselves and now they are damaging their children. They should not be glorified by the virtue-signaling Left, they should be receiving help.

No comments:

Post a Comment