Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

Subway employee loses it during a store robbery. It doesn’t end well … for the robber.

An employee at a Subway restaurant employee in Warren, OH deterred a robbery  with just three words: “Get a job.”
In the video, a man can be seen arguing with Cathy Stafford, the Subway employee, over her refusal to open the cash register drawer and give her cash.
“Open that s**t now,” the suspect commands Stafford several times. When she refuses, the man becomes further irate. “Open that f**king register!”
Stafford, without losing her cool, refused and told the man to get a job.
She also asked the suspect if he was the culprit responsible for other robberies in the area, but the man refused to answer.
Instead, he reportedly took $13 from the tip jar and stalked out of the store.
Cathy Stafford told WKBN in an interview that even she was surprised by her actions.
“I don’t know what took over me,” Stafford said. “I guess sometimes I do things I shouldn’t do and I speak, just whatever comes to my mind. It just comes out.”
Sierra Harper, the co-worker filming the incident, added, “I was really shocked what she was saying at that time. It was scary because you don’t know in that mindset what he’s thinking, if he could jump over the counter.”
“I’d say he got caught, in a way,” Harper added. “Everybody’s seen this video and people have said that they know who he is.”
The Warren Police Department are investigating the incident.
The video of the incident has been shared on Facebook more than 400k times.
See the full video below, which is NSFW due to strong language.
https://www.facebook.com/Flyawaydreamer/videos/1383246045076304/


No comments:

Post a Comment